We have 6 core values at StoneRMT.
- Put Patients First
- Care Candidly
- "I am They, and They are Me"
- Be Generous
- Act with Integrity
- Lead with Love
Interested in reading more about our Core Values?
Our clinic is a Private Practice in a residential area.
We accept patients by appointment only.
Our clinical setting is clean, professional, and follows all Ontario Health Care and CMTO guidelines and best practices.
If you would like to know more, we'd be happy to answer any of your questions. Kindly follow the link below to contact us directly.
Capturing and reporting this information is an important part of StoneRMTs overall best practices, our performance, and our mission.
A patient can expect the folllowing experience:
- Caring attitude and active listening from our staff over the phone, through email/text, and in person
- A generous, integral, healthy, and kind approach to healthcare
- A Treatment Plan that suits the patients needs and goals
- Follow-up to ensure the patient is receiving the best care possible
- Self-care advice and recommendations
- Hands-on, patient-centered, and quality approach to treatment
- Being available to patients when they require help, guidance, assistance
Want to learn more about what massage therapy can do for you?
Check out our blog today.